Tel Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these Jewish settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these Jewish settlers and are often virtual prisoners in their homes, subject to the settlers’ violent attacks and destruction of property.
- Press Statement: Largest Emergency Humitarian Appeal for Palestinians
- US and Israel targeting DNA in Gaza? Part 1 of 3: The DIME bomb, yet another genotoxic weapon
- Hala Ya Saqr Libnaan
- Mass protests held across Israel
- Do Israelis practice apartheid against Palestinians?
- For a Secular Democratic State
Abby Martin Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Gaza–Israel conflict Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism