Tel Rumeida is a small Palestinian neighborhood deep in the West Bank city of Hebron. Palestinian families from whom these Jewish settlers occupied lands, live directly next to these Jewish settlers and are often virtual prisoners in their homes, subject to the settlers’ violent attacks and destruction of property.
- Saleh: Hamas assumed power in democratic elections, should be supported
- This is the reason why a good Jewish settler is a dead one
- Peretz calls Israel Our Home a racist party
- Photo of the Day
- Following suicide bombing in Eilat, Israel considers building fence along Egyptian border
- Apartheid in the Holy Land
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism