A scandal is flaring up after the arrest of a Palestinian engineer was confirmed by the Israeli government. Dirar Abu Sisi, accused of links with Hamas, vanished from a train near Kiev earlier this month. Ukranian police say they are not responsible for the operation.
- Do Israelis practice apartheid against Palestinians?
- How Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons
- Pro-Palestinian protesters clash with pro-Israelis in Berlin
- Sophistication with Belisi
- Israel attacks Gaza: Operation Autumn Clouds
- Israeli Expert: Defense budget demands could set back standard of living 20 years
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism