A scandal is flaring up after the arrest of a Palestinian engineer was confirmed by the Israeli government. Dirar Abu Sisi, accused of links with Hamas, vanished from a train near Kiev earlier this month. Ukranian police say they are not responsible for the operation.
- Following suicide bombing in Eilat, Israel considers building fence along Egyptian border
- History of the Jews and Zionism since 1900
- Israel demolishes entire Bedouin village in the Negev
- An EULA with morales
- Essam Younis: Israel Commits War Crimes in Palestine
- Palestinian president threatens to go to UN
activism Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Hosni Mubarak Human Interest IDF Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day Nationalism palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinians Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism