Pro-Palestinian activists who organised a “flytilla” to Israel in order to travel to the West Bank and demonstrate against Israeli policies have been arrested after arriving at Ben Gurion international airport. Many members of the Welcome to Palestine campaign had already been prevented by authorities across Europe from boarding flights bound for Israel.
- Israel players appeal to FIFA over possible ban
- Gain business profit
- The Makkah Agreement between Hamas and Fatah
- Ilan Pappé: The Zionist goal from the very beginning was to have as much of Palestine as possible with as few Palestinians in it as possible
- Blair Is Appointed Mideast Envoy
- Visit Palestine Documentary by Katie Barlow
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism