Pro-Palestinian activists who organised a “flytilla” to Israel in order to travel to the West Bank and demonstrate against Israeli policies have been arrested after arriving at Ben Gurion international airport. Many members of the Welcome to Palestine campaign had already been prevented by authorities across Europe from boarding flights bound for Israel.
- US Jews say no to killing of civillians in Lebanon and Palestine (1)
- Education Minister Calls to Show Children Israel Without Six-Day-War Gains
- Ariel Sharon is dead
- Israel arms Egypt against protesters
- Evidence indicates deliberate destruction of civilian infrastructure in Lebanon
- Towards a Geography of Peace: Whither Gaza?
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism