Nearly half a million children in Gaza attend dilapidated schools, adding to emotional traumas resulting from wars and siege.
- ABIM: Media Statement on the 60th Anniversary of The Nakba and the Palestinians' Right of Return
- Israeli Expert: Defense budget demands could set back standard of living 20 years
- IMEMC: More Terror in Gaza and the West Bank
- Family of Rachel Corrie to sue Israel for wrongful death
- Auto insurance quotes
- Palestine Times to resume publishing
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism