Nearly half a million children in Gaza attend dilapidated schools, adding to emotional traumas resulting from wars and siege.
- Israel may step up strikes in Gaza: Livni
- Following suicide bombing in Eilat, Israel considers building fence along Egyptian border
- Israeli spying activities in the United States
- The massacre of Beit Hanoun
- Essam Younis: Israel Commits War Crimes in Palestine
- Israeli PM's son exhibits Islamophobia and abuses Muslims on Facebook
Abby Martin Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Gaza–Israel conflict Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism