A court in Israel is due to hear final arguments on the construction of a separation wall in a pristine valley in the West Bank. Lawyers representing Palestinian landowners and a convent say if the wall is built they will lose their land and the convent will be surrounded.
- Starbucks finances Israeli military
- Blair Is Appointed Mideast Envoy
- Israel withholds Palestinian tax revenues
- Our unity can now pave the way for peace and justice
- Palestinian PM Ismail Haniyeh: Israeli Leaders Criminal Conduct Throughout the Past Decades Against The Palestinian People. Why Are They Not Punished?
- Jimmy Carter: Speaking frankly about Israel and Palestine
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Egypt Ethnic cleansing Europe Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Hamas holocaust Hosni Mubarak Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day Nationalism palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinians Palestinian territories Politics resistance Social Issues Syria United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism