A court in Israel is due to hear final arguments on the construction of a separation wall in a pristine valley in the West Bank. Lawyers representing Palestinian landowners and a convent say if the wall is built they will lose their land and the convent will be surrounded.
- In emotional speeches, Israel's Livni, Peres pledge two-state solution with Abbas
- Russia wants Hamas to consent to peacekeepers in Palestine
- The Baker-Hamilton report: Sort out the contradictions
- Palestinian hunger strikers in imminent danger
- Ali Abunimah and Rashid Khalidi on Democracy Now
- 299 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails for over 20 years
activism Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Hosni Mubarak Human Interest IDF Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day Nationalism palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinians Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism