A court in Israel is due to hear final arguments on the construction of a separation wall in a pristine valley in the West Bank. Lawyers representing Palestinian landowners and a convent say if the wall is built they will lose their land and the convent will be surrounded.
- Palestinian unity deal: What is at stake?
- One Country: A Bold Proposal to End the Israeli-Palestinian Impasse
- US and Israel targeting DNA in Gaza? Part 1 of 3: The DIME bomb, yet another genotoxic weapon
- The perils of pragmatism in Palestine
- Israel needs a wake up call: An interview with Ilan Pappe
- An Open Letter to Speaker-elect Nancy Pelosi
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism