A court in Israel is due to hear final arguments on the construction of a separation wall in a pristine valley in the West Bank. Lawyers representing Palestinian landowners and a convent say if the wall is built they will lose their land and the convent will be surrounded.
- Murder is Not Technical Error, Mr. Olmert
- Killing Arafat was crime of the century
- Palestinian PM Ismail Haniyeh: Israeli Leaders Criminal Conduct Throughout the Past Decades Against The Palestinian People. Why Are They Not Punished?
- The Gaza-Solution and the Ongoing War on Islam
- Minister Lieberman Calls for Separation from Arabs
- The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
Abby Martin Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Gaza–Israel conflict Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism