Abby Martin takes a look at the history of eugenics in the US, and Israel’s current practice of administering forced birth control on its Ethiopian population.
- One Country: A Bold Proposal to End the Israeli-Palestinian Impasse
- IMEMC: More Terror in Gaza and the West Bank
- We Can't Go Home Again
- Former President Carter: Israel not following its own values
- Israel attacks Gaza: Operation Autumn Clouds
- Israel's Lieberman Calls for Tougher Stance on Israeli Arabs
Abby Martin Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Ethnic cleansing Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Gaza–Israel conflict Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism