Abby Martin takes a look at the history of eugenics in the US, and Israel’s current practice of administering forced birth control on its Ethiopian population.
- Survivor recounts horror of Israeli air strike
- Peretz calls Israel Our Home a racist party
- Israeli historian describes ethnic cleansing of Palestine in 1948 (Nakba)
- Maui calls out
- US and Israel targeting DNA in Gaza? Part 2 of 3: The DIME bomb, yet another genotoxic weapon
- Illegal Palestinian workers hide out in Israel, staying longer as trip home gets tougher
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism