Abby Martin takes a look at the history of eugenics in the US, and Israel’s current practice of administering forced birth control on its Ethiopian population.
- Shah Alam Declaration 2010
- Egyptian bank sues Israel for dividends
- Palestinian president calls for international conference on Israel
- Jimmy Carter: Speaking frankly about Israel and Palestine
- The people will prevail
- US and Israel targeting DNA in Gaza? Part 2 of 3: The DIME bomb, yet another genotoxic weapon
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism