Abby Martin takes a look at the history of eugenics in the US, and Israel’s current practice of administering forced birth control on its Ethiopian population.
- Fading hopes
- US and Israel targeting DNA in Gaza? Part 1 of 3: The DIME bomb, yet another genotoxic weapon
- Ceasefire Campaign: The pressure is building, add your voice now
- UN report says Israel should compensate Lebanon for war
- Flowers for your loved one
- Call for Action: 40 Years of Occupation in Palestine, June 5-11
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Boycotts of Israel Egypt Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Gaza War Hamas Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories IDF International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel-Gaza conflict Israel and the apartheid analogy Israel Defense Forces Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli settlement Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinian territories Politics Ramallah Social Issues Syria Tel Aviv United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism