A court in Israel is due to hear final arguments on the construction of a separation wall in a pristine valley in the West Bank. Lawyers representing Palestinian landowners and a convent say if the wall is built they will lose their land and the convent will be surrounded.
- US Won't Condemn Mass-Murder: America Supports Israel's Genocide of Palestinians
- Palestinian FM: Israel not ready for peace talks
- Israel withdraws (in defeat) from Lebanon
- Bedouins stage day of rage in Israel
- Former President Carter: Israel not following its own values
- Israeli soldiers cheer the destruction in Gaza
Arab-Israeli conflict Asia Benjamin Netanyahu Egypt Ethnic cleansing Europe Fertile Crescent Forced migration gaza Gaza Strip Hamas holocaust Hosni Mubarak Human Interest Human rights in the Palestinian territories Ilan Pappe International reaction to the Gaza War israel Israel and the apartheid analogy Israeli-Palestinian conflict Israeli Jews Israeli–Palestinian conflict Jerusalem Lebanon Middle East Nakba Day Nationalism palestine Palestinian exodus Palestinian National Authority Palestinian nationalism Palestinian people Palestinian refugees Palestinians Palestinian territories Politics resistance Social Issues Syria United Nations United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization United States West Bank Western Asia Zionism